Sometimes, this error also leads in Playing failure in VLC Media Player. Now follow these steps to Troubleshoot this problem:
- Open properties of File/Folder
- Under “Security” tab, click Advanced
- Click on “Owner” tab and select Edit… to take the ownership of object. Click on your Username and check/mark “Replace owner on subcontainers and objects”
- Click OK where it asks “If you have just taken…”. Click OK and close all boxes to re-launch the Properties dialog
- Now under “Sharing” tab, in “Choose people to share with” except owner, Remove all other contacts. Click Share and box will go off
- Now goto “Security” tab again and click Advanced and Change Permissions. Check/Mark the checkbox saying “Replace all child object…”. Click on YES and close all the boxes again to see if it works
- It will work!